All Cosmetic Surgery Procedures for the Breast. Breast Augmentation , Breast Lift, Breast reduction, Breast Reconstruction , Areola Reduction.
Blepharoplasty (Surgery of the Eyelids, Facial Scar Revision, Forehead Lifts, Mentoplasty (Surgery of the Chin, Otoplasty (Surgery of the Ears), Rhinoplasty (Surgery of the Nose), Rhytidectomy (Surgery of the Face) , Skin Resurfacing, Facial Reconstructive Procedures, Fat Grafting, Skin Tightening, Plasma skin regeneration
Body Contouring, Body Lift , Liposuction, Fat Transfer, Tummy Tuck , Beach Body Butt Lift , Lap Band and Vaginal Cosmetic Surgery.
Skin Rejuvenation Programs, Plasma Therapy, Acne Treatment Programs, Microdermabrasion, Permanent Make-Up, Medical Microdermabrasion, Anti-Wrinkle Treatments, Custom Facial Treatments, Pharmaceutical-Grade Nutritional Supplements, Professional-Quality Skin Care Products
Complete the brief online form for a FREE consultation, to set appointments and to have any questions answered regarding different procedures and our surgeons.
- “All my life, I had a complex over weight. Throughout my life I tried many different diets and exercise regiments, but I never received the results that I wanted, that is until I had Liposuction done on my abdomen. I feel like a completely new person, as I now have the confidence to be myself, without a negative perception of my physique. Thank you New Life Plastic Surgery!” ..... Roy McGuire
- “For years I suffered from breathing discomforts. After receiving a Rhynoplasty procedure at Miami New Life, not only can I breathe better, but my nose looks so cute. I thank Miami New Life Plastic Surgery and their spectacular staff for giving me this gift.” Rosario C. Martinez
- “Being overweight for most of my life weighed me down in more ways than the obvious. I am so happy that I put myself under the care of Miami New Life. Since I had various Lipo procedures and a Tummy Tuck, I feel better than I ever have before and for the first time- I can look at myself in the mirror and feel fabulous. Thanks Miami New Life Plastic Surgery.” Debra Alberti
- “In my late 20’s I began suffering from really bad acne that progressively got worse. I didn’t recognize myself anymore. A friend recommended that I get Microdermabraison treatments, at which point I had nothing to lose. Little did I know, that Miami New Life would not only get rid of the horrible acne, but also make me look so much younger! Thank you New Life for giving me back my face, my life and my self-worth.” Britney Silverman
- I’ve hated and hid my earlobes all my life. Finally, at 35 I made the decision that would turn my life around. I decided to get Earlobe repair, cosmetic surgery at New Life Plastic Surgery. I no longer have to hide my ears. I feel free from myself and feel better than ever before. They did an excellent job. These guys are artists. My earlobe repair operation looks entirely natural and beautiful!” Laura Cruz
-“Unfortunately, I am not one of those people that accepted my age and the wrinkles that came with it very well. I went to Miami New Life Plastic Surgery and had a Facelift procedure. I look young and beautiful once again. The staff was extremely gracious and patient during my recovery period.” I’m eternally grateful to New Life for returning my youthful face back to me!” Estella B. Franklyn
At New Life Plastic Surgery Miami we offer a wide range of plastic surgery procedures including cosmetic procedures for males, such as male Gynecomastia,this is term used to define the excess growth of the mammary gland in males, which can result in breasts resembling those of women, which can be detrimental to a male’s self-esteem. Gynecomastia affects a high percentage of men, over 50%, and can affect one breast, or both breasts. Excess of breast tissue or excess of fat in the breast or excess skin causes this abnormality. At Miami New Life Plastic Surgery, we correct this problem, and the result will be a firm and well contoured chest, once you undergo a Gynecomastia procedure. Men who suffer from this condition are prevented from leading happy, normal lives. At New Life Plastic Surgery we also offer intense treatment to patients suffering from keloid scars. These unaesthetic scars caused by trauma, burns or previous surgeries often have uncomfortable effects to the patient. Furthermore, the emotional connotation. While undesirable scar formation depends among other factors on the genetics of each patient, there are parts of the body where it is likely for scars to develop; typically on the shoulders, sternum, forearms, and ears and often on the back. We will improve or completely eliminate negative self-perceptions and low self-esteem that Keloid scars can cause a person and to their self-image. Miami New Life Plastic Surgery’s facility is located in Miami, Florida and dedicated to cosmetic surgery Miami as well as non-surgical, cosmetic procedures. We consist of a highly trained staff with highly regarded credibility, impeccable credentials and the highest rates of success. We focusing on patient satisfaction, as we are always willing to help and improve physical appearance. We several rooms for surgeries and more than enough space to accommodate all patients in a comfortable and inviting fashion. Miami New Life Plastic Surgery offers the highest technological advances and our surgeons are board certified with extensive experience in plastic surgery and other cosmetic procedures.